1. Identity and owner of the website.– This website belongs to the artist María Burgaz Fernandez whose studio is located at Calle Medellín, 4 Local Derecha (28010) Madrid, Spain. His contact email email@example.com. María Burgaz is the author and owner of mariaburgaz.com
2. Intellectual property.– All the texts and images on this page are subject to copyright and intellectual property rights, of which María Burgaz is the owner. In no case will said rights be transferred or assigned without your prior, explicit and written consent. Specifically, the contents of this website may not be reproduced, reinterpreted, disseminated, sold, distributed or used for commercial purposes. The template used for the Web design is Bridge and it has been purchased from ThemeForest and customized by angysanz.
3. Rules of use.– The main theme of this page and its blog is the dissemination of the works of the artist Maria Burgaz. Users must respect the theme and dynamics of the blog, making appropriate use of the services and contents, especially:
3.1. Do not use them to carry out illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities.
3.2. Disseminate racist, xenophobic, pornographic content or propaganda, in support of terrorism or that violates human rights.
María Burgaz reserves the rights to delete any comment or contribution that violates the rules of this space. Neither are anonymous, promotional, insulting comments or those that go against the good tone of the web allowed.
In no case will it be responsible for the opinions that users may give.
5. Exclusion of liability.– María Burgaz will not be responsible in any case for damages of any kind that may be caused by visiting this website, either by error or omission in the content or by the transmission of a malicious program. that occurs despite having taken the necessary technological measures to prevent it. In the case of links to external third-party websites that may be cited in the contents, it will be done exclusively by way of example. In no case is this party exercising any control of said websites, and there is no responsibility in this regard.
6. Cookies policy.– In this link on the cookies policy you will be able to obtain all the necessary information to browse the María Burgaz website safely.
7. Applicable legislation and jurisdiction.– These legal conditions have been drafted under Spanish law. In case of conflict in the interpretation of these conditions, the competent jurisdiction will be the Courts of Madrid.
8. Modification of the content of the legal notice.– These conditions may be modified at any time, taking into account the evolution of this page and the contents offered therein. In this case, users will be informed of said modifications by means of a notice on the main page.